If you are Shopalcohlic people and want to buy Goodies in every single time without MONEY and Credit card…
Then we have an amazing option today like EMI…
EMI Cards is one of the extra ordinary option for those people who want buy our dreams. An EMI cards is essentially a pre-approved loan which converts any types of purchase into easy EMIs. You have a biggest option to pay you can additionally choose your tenure and the amount you want to pay as EMIs.
Now, you can easily dream what you want to buy the present time….!
Now dreams comes true option also available in EMI cards buy your dreams.
Option of EMI cards:-
BAJAJ FINSERV:- The BAJAJ FINSERV always help to buying your dreams product. You can use your EMI CARD to buy your favourite durable product.
Three ways and product is yours-
ZESTMONEY – Are you looking for any type of Flexible EMI option for buying electronics?
Then you have ZESTMONEY, they help you buy what you want without Credit card or Money.
How I can buy products with ZESTMONEY?
Follow these steps__
- Shop on partner merchants
- Select ZestMoney
Choose “Cardless EMI” payment option on the checkout
C) Sign up & down payment
* Get your ZestMoney account
* Submit your application
* Get instant approval
* Make small down payment
D) Upload docs & your product ships
* Proof of ID (PAN card/ Aadhaar/ Driving License/ Voter ID/ Passport)
* Latest 3 months bank statement with address proof
* NACH/ECS mandate
E) Repay monthly in easy EMIs
KISSHT:- Never lose your hope if you want buy something and you don’t have Credit card or Money because you have KISSHT EMI card.
If you still don’t have KISSHT EMI card now you apply now with simple ways-
* Quick Estimate
* Application form
Home Credit-mini cash loan:- Home credit India’s new product of Mini cash loan helps you avail immediate Mini Loan in 7 simple steps and in just a matter of few minutes. You can apply for a Mini Loan and receive an instant reply of your approval or rejection.
Apply and get loan with in few minutes –
* You need to be an Indian citizen.
* You should have a valid mobile number and an e-mail address for receiving OTP and other information regarding your loan application.
* Take and upload pictures of the loan application.
* Keep your documents ready, i.e. scanned copy of valid address proof of your address with your name on it (either passport, Voter ID, Driving License, 2 months Gas/Water/Electricity/Mobile Bills, Bank Statement, UIDAI Card/Letter) in case residential address is not the same as mentioned in UIDAI (Aadhaar).
* You should be either Salaried Employee, self-employed or Pensioner. It is also important to have a bank account in India (bank name, IFSC, branch and account number) with the internet banking facility for the purpose of transfer/receipt of funds.
Mini Loans with Home Credit India is an unbelievable option help in the moment cash exchange process.